You'll get maximum benefit from your Molescreen skin cancer check-up if you prepare properly. This helps your doctor best assess your skin cancer risk, decide which tests and treatments are appropriate and examine your skin as effectively as possible.
- First, we recommend you download and complete the Molescreen New Patient Registration Form. (PDF, 150 KB). Once downloaded, please fill in the form and return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can either scan the form or photograph and email it. If you find either of these options difficult, feel free to print the form and bring it to your first visit.
- The registration form includes a body map for you to mark any spots or lumps of concern. If you don't have any particular concerns, feel free to ignore this page.
- After, you have completed and returned the registration form, read the "What to Expect" page so you know what will happen when you visit.
- Make sure you have properly prepared for your visit before you come. Tips for getting ready for your visit are available on our Preparing for your Skin Cancer Check page.
- On the day of your visit, please allow plenty of time to reach Molescreen. Our Camberwell branch is on one of Australia's most congested roads and traffic is often heavy. For details of our locations and parking (at Camberwell) see our Location page. Our doctors make an effort to run on time, so we appreciate your punctuality.