Molescreen Australia is an independent skin cancer clinic located in Camberwell, Melbourne. We provide skin cancer screening, diagnosis, management and referral. Our aim is to detect melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers at the earliest possible stage of their evolution, resulting in more effective treatment with fewer side effects.
- skin cancer risk factor assessment
- full body examination for skin cancers and other suspicious lesions
- digital imaging and analysis of individual skin lesions
- total body mapping to periodically check for new or changing lesions.
- treatment of skin cancers and suspicious lesions by biopsy, excision, cryotherapy, diathermy or medication
- referral of advanced or complicated cases to specialists and clinics with specialised expertise in skin cancer management
Molescreen doctors are general practitioners who have undergone specialised training in skin cancer medicine and surgical techniques. You do not need a specialist referral to attend Molescreen.
Molescreen does not routinely offer bulk-billing but some private health insurance policies will cover the expense of skin cancer screening and photography.